The Beautiful…Misty Copeland

Ever since I can remember I’ve always, always loved to dance. Whenever I heard music some part of my body would be moving involuntary…lol. I don’t know, I guess you can blame it on the trini in mi bonz…go a’head, I don’t mind.
The other day when I was reading one of the many blogs that I frequent, and I came across an article that featured Misty Copeland, a Ballerina to know!
Below is the interview that I watched, and you should too. (Just click the hyperlink above the first picture). My kids enjoyed it very much and said it was truly an inspiring story to them. Dancing is such a beautiful form of self-expression. Misty is graceful and draws you in as you watch her perform. Enjoy the interview and here’s a dance video of her when she was just 15 years old, check out the talent.
misty-copeland3
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!