The Gift of You

Soft, warm and melting in your arms…from the way you Love me ~
Sweet embrace, kisses that melt down my cheeks…I enjoy tasting your Love ~
More of you on my lips, tingling sensations on my tongue…your sweetness is so Divine.

The Gift of Me, 

Lisa R Charles

Picture 082

I’m often asked, “How is it possible that you can stay turned on to life, fully, each and everyday? Especially, being a mother to many, with open arms helping others to succeed in life, love and marriage. "How do you do it?”

My answer is not a simple one but it's not that complicated either. In short, I’ve learned to appreciate the beauty in all things, all people and, in every experience that I have (attract) in my life. It's not always easy but I do my best.

In my journey of motherhood I’ve learned to appreciate that my children are a gift - a gift that keeps on giving. Even the during difficult times they are still a gift. Each day I have the privilege to be in their presence and experience what they have to offer. I look at our experiences together as neither good nor bad but as a time to learn, laugh, play and grow. I’m the one who says thank you for them, their energy, and their love. In turn I get to give back to them in any way I can. Have you ever just stopped and observed your child(ren) and really appreciated all of who they are? At least your understanding of who they are in the moment. I’m turned on by the fact that they are mine and it’s a pleasure to be the best mother that I can be to them. That's a turn on, wouldn't you say?

Have you ever stopped and took notice of the trees, how they blossom right before your eyes? How erect they stand and how they interact with one another? In just my observing, I’m turned on by nature and how grand She is! What about the Butterfly that flies past you, just a few inches away from your body - that turns me on! I feel like that Butterfly came to say hi, just to me. And, that little baby who gazes up in their mother’s eyes with love and adoration, assuring to that mother that they are the most important thing to them at this very time and moment. That turns me on! How about watching a loved one succeed at something they were uncertain about, worried they couldn’t, and then eventually accomplishing the very thing they set out to accomplish? That turns me on! Are you getting it? Do you see the pattern here? Being turned on in life is really simple. It takes looking at life and all that is happening around you through your lens of appreciation. It takes adjusting your view a little and changing your perspective so that you can begin to see things that were already there. They way they truly exist. It really is just that simple. The more you begin to appreciate what’s in your life, the more things will show up and appear right before your eyes so that you can appreciate it.

Trust me, it works.
I love living a life that’s fully opened and turned on. I make it a priority to remain in that space. It’s just that important to me. I love to smile so I make it a priority to do it everyday. I love to hug so I make it a priority to hug someone or myself everyday. I love to kiss and living in a home with six other people its really not hard to find someone to lay a big fat one on. If you live by yourself, kiss yourself in the mirror no one will ever know (*wink* ). It may seem silly at first but isn’t that the beauty of things? Life doesn’t have to be so serious, let go and play a little!

I have a question for you, well a couple. Why should you waste your life not being turned on? What makes you begin moving towards what turns you on to only stop and fall short of it? We are here to experience life to it’s fullest and wallow in the joys that come with fully experiencing it. I believe that we all want to live a turned on life but are not sure how and allow fear to discourage us not to. I say, it’s time to stop standing by the side lines and watching others do it, live it, and breathe it. It’s your turn to run towards it like you’re stark crazy and don’t look back! You can experience all that life has to offer. There are so many goodies at your fingertips, you should savor every moment of it.

First things first, let go of being afraid to be fully turned on. Run towards the moistness, the juice that keeps you going. Step outside of your comfort zone and dip your toes into the unthinkable and feel the rush of awesomeness. Relish in the fact that life wants to have a rendezvous with you! Life is whispering, "come and get me, I’m here waiting to feel you, to enjoy you." How bad do you want it?

Picture 088
To begin the steps to living a fully turned on life you must start with the simplest things first and then begin working your way towards appreciating those things / people that are more challenging for you. Everything and everyone has something that you can appreciate about it / them. I don’t by into the notion that you can’t find at least one thing, you’re just not looking hard enough. Your vision is blurred and needs a little touch up.

My days start with a full and healthy appetite to seek and find things that I can appreciate about others, life and most importantly myself. Put on your lens of appreciation first thing in the morning. By that night run through your mind on all of the things you appreciated for that day and watch that list grow. You will move from a person who was turned off to a person who just can’t help to be turned on, fully. 

The Gift of You ~
You will find Beauty in things and people when you begin to open yourself, pay attention and appreciate. ~ Lisa C
post signature

Comments

  1. 'Garcon, I'll have what shes having!' lol. LOVED this. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very well post thanks for sharing it
    Mobile phones Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, a gem. I too believe that life is to be experienced to its fullest capacity which makes it even more meaningful and enjoyable.

    We are here to experience life to it’s fullest and wallow in the joys that come with fully experiencing it.

    You speak the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post, Lisa! Visiting from Minus the Bars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don ~ Thank you! You recognize and can relate to this meaningful fact about our lives and how important it is to us to fully experience our life to the fullest! I'm freaking amazed at seeing who and where I am today since writing this post a few years ago. Thank you for bringing it back to my frontal vision. You are truly a God-Send Don :-)

    Brandi ~ Thank you! And, any friend of Don's is a friend of mine. I'll be visiting your blog soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love it! I call it my vortex. Yes, every day presents an opportunity to receive beautiful gifts if we allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely, Arianna. You bringing this post back to my attention has helped me to remember the gifts that came to me before. Thank you for a renewed sense of appreciation. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!