Cree Summer, Wow!



post signature

Comments

  1. I found your blog through the MBC follow me club. I am now following.

    I am new at this blogging thing and am in need of new followers, so please follow me as well.

    You can find me at: http://mommyhoodnextright.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Jessica a.k.a Nya's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cree's video is cool! You should definitely check out her album, "Street Faerie". Didn't garner much success, but I love it. The older girl in the video is definitely Zoe Kravitz. I don't think Cree has any of her own kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw this video for the first time last week on youtube. I really appreciates Cree's raw honesty and vulnerability in this video. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!