I Arise ~

Believe

This morning, I arise as Love, as the Queen that I am ~ This morning I arise and take seat on my throne and as I sit on my throne, I Create.

My thoughts are deliberate, centered and focused. I am in control of creating my Life and how I experience it. It is up to me to paint the picture the way I want to see it and consciously think it and live it each and everyday. I Arise ~

The courage that I need to do this is already present. My gift to me is giving in to that courage and allowing that courage to guide me in each moment. There is no past, there is no future, just my present moment. I Arise ~

I am a shell encasing a beautiful, bountiful spirit. I am spirit in my shell. When I look in the mirror at my reflection I embrace all of me, with the full knowledge that ALL is good. And as I sit, looking into the mirror my appreciation begins to deepen for the beautiful soul looking back at me. This is a deep gaze, not one of superficial admiring, this is one looking deep within, to the depths of my soul. My appreciation arises from that place, that sacred place of who I AM. I Arise ~

My beliefs, my choices, my actions all come from this sacred place within. My responsibility is to nurture it, cultivate it, in order for it to reach it’s full potential. Responsibility is all mine. Love, guides me. My Thoughts, shape me. My Acceptance, helps me. My Appreciation, propels me. My Gratitude, enables me. I Arise ~

Through this awareness I begin to form a healthy relationship with myself. I begin to slowly release myself of all the impossible thoughts that float around in my head. I begin the journey of remembering who I AM. Remembering the Gift that I AM. Remembering ALL that I AM. Remembering the Joy, the Peace, the Love, the Beauty, the River, the Queen, the Goddess, the Friend, the Vessel, the Mother, the Light, the Dark, the Healer, that…I…AM. I Arise ~

I live each day in the moment of NOW. Because of this I remain open, moist, flowing. I Heal from this place. I Love from this place. I Accept from this place. I Embrace from this place. I have a great understanding of what is needed, how it is needed and when what is needed is to be given and then and only then will transformation begin to take place. I Arise ~

Living In The Moment,

post signature

Comments

  1. Wow Lisa, that is BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly ~ Thank you!! My heart is open :-) (((HUGS TO YOU)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:32 PM

    As always...you post when I need to read it the most. Thank you my sister. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammie ~ You are welcome!! We are connected :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!