~Tonight's Pleasures ~



I feel the heat raising ~ Makes good for a night full of pleasure!

Where are we off to tonight? Umm, wherever pleasure will lead!

I will follow pleasure and desire til' no end, just because I know beyond a shadow of doubt that what I will find will be Divine, Exhilarating, Heart Throbbing, Intense feelings of immeasurable joy!!!



I want to explode just thinking about!!!!

All of my senses are awaiting pleasure to take me to new heights of fun and play!

Play? Is that what you want to do? Would you like to join me in such play? When I play, I play hard! If you can keep up, then you're ripe for the taking!

Tonight I want to dance with you, intermingle with you. Our flames dancing with each other, moving together in sync, inseparable we are, I love it!!! You love it!!! We are gettin' it in!!

Our Diamond was luscious, isn't that so? Yes! Yes! Yes! How it glistened in the night. Sparkled ever so brightly! Alluring in the utmost ways. Stimulating the sense to the core, so sweet!! My heart is pounding just thinking about it. Smells so sweet, I want more ~ Shall tonight be more of that play? Hmm, we shall see!

My face can feel the breeze blowing so gently. It's whispering to me about us, saying some wonderful things. Makes me giggle because I've seen it all in a vision before, the creation has already started. The transformation has begun!!! It's right on time, we are the one!

Your beauty is breathtaking! Your spirit is amazingly energetic! Your flow...well, sensual, just how I like it! I'm captured and entangled...just the way I like it! Let's dance until our feet hurt, (in a good way of course), and dance some more because that's what we like ~


Can you feel it? Can you feel me?

post signature

Comments

  1. Girrrrrl, I loved this! It definitely allows the imagination to flow and go wherever it desires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momsweb ~ Go wherever your heat desires, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! This here... this here... I mean, I done read some stuff before; but this here... NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CCGroovy ~ I'm glad you're pleased and that "this here" touched you so!(LOL) I certainly have plenty more from where this came from and I'm dying to share. Thanks for staying posted!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!