Just Have Them, Straight No Chaser!

snc_straightNoChaser1

If you ever have the opportunity to go see “Straight No Chaser” in concert you will be in for a sweet treat!! Believe me, you won’t be disappointed. I had a grand ole’ at the concert with my Husband and would do it again, anytime!!

A few weeks ago we got invited (by Renee, aka Cutie Booty Cakes, a fellow Mom Blogger), to attend a live concert at Center Stage in Atlanta, and check out the group, Straight No Chaser. I’m so delighted that I got more than what I was expecting!! I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed myself and wanted to stay all night if I could. These 10 Men sang their butts off and had the audience thirsting for more, and more!

I thought I was going to see an ordinary, “heard it before”, a cappella guy group, but not a chance!! These guys rocked the house and knocked me off my feet! I laughed so hard and had so much fun all with much glee and anticipation for the next song, and the next song, and the next, I didn’t want it to end! Those guys really know how to work an audience; it’s like they’ve been doing this all of their lives, together, mind you. I got to a place where I wanted to jump up on stage, grab the mic and belt out some tunes and wouldn’t have cared how I sounded (lol) because that’s how much I was IN THE MOMENT! I give 10 thumbs up to Men who can rock it like that, baby! I wanted to take them home to serenade me and my Love as we sat by the fire place and gazed into each other’s eyes all night long. I don’t play when it comes to good music that moves my soul and can get me off my feet. Their music varies so much, at one point you felt like dancing as they played around with Beyonce’, Single Ladies record and on another you felt like holding your Love and letting the music carry you two off into the sunset. Could vocals really sound this good, without musical instruments? Yes!! They got it and in every song you could tell. Their chemistry is, to me, what makes it all work, what brings it all together and what draws you in all at the same time. Those boys took my heart!

I was moved to tears, maybe I was just on an emotional high or something, but really, does it matter? When something is just that good and can move you to tears, you really don’t care about an explanation. You just enjoy the feelings that you are experiencing and if they feel good, you don’t want them to stop. I wasn’t alone in this feeling and it showed because the audience begged for an encore, twice! We didn’t want them to leave the stage because in that moment, everything was just right. But at last, they finally had to go and all I could hear around the room was laughter and a sound of great fulfillment. A sound of pleasure being fulfilled and all I can say is, “Not bad at all!”, I’d take that straight no chaser, anytime.

One of my favorite albums of theirs is, Six Pack. You can listen to some of the songs and also purchase it online, here. I love the song, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You! *I’m singing right now, looking in the mirror, “you’re just too good to be true, can’t take my eyes off you…I NEED YOU BAY BAY!!!* Umm, I love it!!!! Also check out their blog to find out when and where they will be in a city near you! You’ve got to experience them for yourself and let me know when you do, let’s talk about it! And, if you’ve had the pleasure of seeing them, don’t be shy, share your experience, we’d love to hear all about it as well!!

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!