Emerging From the Dark

The picture below, beautiful in so many ways, was shared with me today and as soon as I saw it I said, “now here’s a vivid reflection of how my emotions are running through me at this very moment.”

I’m running deep and flowing wide, not sure where this has come from and what is trying to be birthed but, I’m unafraid.

Not going to fight it at all. I’m feeling dark so I’m curious and allowing it to soak in. Going to let go in order to see where I’m being lead. I need courage. Time to reflect. Reflection always calls for courage and a willingness to accept what’s being revealed.

Sun, Moon, Stars…the Dandelion ~ All three Bodies, All One.

Together, Separate, Floating, this part of the Dandelion represents the moon.

Divine Flow of constant change and evolvement always happening, ensuring growth always exist…within and without.

Seeing the light and emerging from the dark!

Dandelion

Love and Light

post signature

Comments

  1. I need to read this today, Lisa. It is so important to accept and embrace the full scope of our emotions. I'm going through a very "interesting" period with my oldest, and I embraced my journal last night and let the emotions pour through my pen. As usual, I was rewarded for not avoiding any emotions.

    "Reflection always calls for courage and a willingness to accept what’s being revealed." I'm going to keep that one in my mental arsenal. I LOVE IT!

    As usual, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you wrote and I loved the picture. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to say hello! -Victoria from MBC Follow Me Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an interesting blog post,,, Thank you for sharing such an informative blog post... i like it...
    Home survival kits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Subscribed to your feed. Found you via the Follow Me Club at MBC. Please come visit me at http://nobirthcontrol.blogspot.com. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!