Loving ME!

I used to worry about how open I was, always concerned about what others would think of me, living my life so free and choosing how I want to be. Will I get hurt? Will I lose your love?, just for being me? The questions would flow on and on and I would close my flower and not let anyone in. The sun couldn’t shine on me and therefore I couldn’t shine on you. So, in courage, love, light, joy, bliss, peace, and sensually I open my flower and my heart…to you ~

I’m enjoying my life and can truly say that I am happy with who I am and who I am becoming. My life is a never ending, beautiful song that I absolutely love to sing; sing from my heart with all that I have in me. I am free to share her with you and I hope you’re enjoying my song. I have met so many beautiful souls as of late who understand the path that I am on. They also understand my journey and I am grateful for the experience we shall have together! Life is all about finding more and more ways to loving and accepting yourself for who you are and loving others for who they are and who they are becoming as well! Evolve!!

Please enjoy this beautiful song by, Ayo ~ Life Is Real. Every word she sings describes what I just said. I thank one of my new friends on Facebook for sharing her with me. I say YES to this song and the beautiful spirit that flows through it!!

 

 

post signature

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing,Lisa! I love this song! This is very personal for me, b/c I too am an open flower and I do get the "Girl, you can't be like that w/ everybody" speech over and over. I'm happy with who/how I am, and I am cautious, but not so much that I shut out all the rays of sunshine just waiting to touch my soul. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love her! She's soulful and inspiring -reminds me so much of Indie.Arie

    Thanks for sharing, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written my sistah! I feel every word! The great thing is when we love ourselves and accept ourselves for who we are supposed to be, it doesn't matter what others think. We are living the fullest extent of our being and that all that matters. Just be you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girrrrl, as women get older, we begin to care less and give a kahoots about what anyone says or thinks about us. In my mid 40s, I have a confidence about being ME that I have never experienced before. Lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a great post Lisa. I feel you so much right now. I am a woman who strives to keep it real with others and myself. However, i occasionally need reminders like this one in your post today. Loving me, no matter what. Thanks honee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would be perfect my contest, 'How Has Love Changed You'

    You should stop buy and participate. I came by just to say what's up, I haven't been here in a while, then I read this post.

    Anyway if you are interested stop by and leave some words of wisdom: http://mrsgrapevine.com/2009/10/contest-precious-based-on-the-novel-push-by-sapphire-how-has-love-changed-you/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lovely Lady!
    Awesome post! and a beautiful song.
    Keep enjoying the beauty of you and sharing it with others!
    Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!