A Cup of JeJu, Please!

In the heat, I sweat. In the light I am healed. My body, my mind, everything that makes me, me. I drink my cup and I am filled. Now, I want more. I need more. Yes! Give. Me. More.

Jeju Sauna - The Home of Wellbeing in Duluth, Georgia has become so much more to me than just a spa and a place of rest and relaxation, here’s why….

JoergWarda_007_XL
Since my first visit to JeJu in August I have been back almost every weekend and I can only try and tell you in words how much healing has taken place within me. I like to say that I have been renewed over and over and over again, the feeling is exhilirating!! I have attracted this experience into my life because this is what I wanted, this is what I'm all about, H-E-A-L-I-N-G! Healing can come in so many ways it’s different to all but this is the way for me and I bathe in it’s fullness every time. I get it in to the very last drop, I don't play. It's very important to me to take care of myself so that I can have the strength to take care of all that I have to take care of.
Whatever ways healing comes to you take advantage of it and don’t hold back, we need it time and time again. I believe that the art of creating your own healing avenue is priceless and will only come if it’s important to you, so get it done!
JeJu has been on my radar since we first came across it, (hubby and I) last year summer and ever since then it was only a matter of time before I would get to have my first experience. It has been everything I hoped for and more. Every time I go I experience something new that it's an expectation now. The last time I went, which was last week Tuesday, my wonderful husband came with me!! I (we) loved the experience together!! At first we couldn't really believe this was happening so that in itself was heart racing. We walked through the doors and stepped into another world...paradise? Yes! Paradise! We stayed apart momentarily only to be reunited to eat and enjoy some of the specialiaty rooms together, lovely!! When I'm alone I get to meditate like no other, listen to my mp3 recordings that have been awaiting my ears, think, sleep...whateva I feel and there is absolutely no rush to do anything. My husband encourages me to go and go as often as I like because he too can see the change in me and loves it because he's the #1 beneficiary ;-)
JoergWarda_013_XL
I love to pamper myself and be pampered. This is something that all of my friends know about me, I don't make it a secret. I recognize that it is a desire of mine and I deserve it, and it is ok! If I can sit all day being serviced, pampered and pleasured I would do it in a heart beat and lavish in it thoroughly! I'll share a philosophy that hubby and I came up with some time ago, we believe that a man is supposed to feed his woman’s feminine energy and of course understand how much that would cultivate, release and heal all that is within her. He also understands how much it will mean to him in return because a happy, pleased, satisfied, joyful, blissfull, orgasmically free woman loves to give of herself and treat her man as the King that he is. On the other side we believe that it is a woman’s responsibility to make sure her man is pleasured regularly and in turn she benefits from him always wanting to give to her. It works perfectly. It's the Yin and Yang of love, of life! Don’t you just love the flow of love? By making a way for me to go to a place like JeJu regularly my husband is doing his part in the flow and I am deeply, deeply appreciative! Thank you my love :-)
On another hand, I wish that I had some other company! Girl company! Don’t get me wrong I love going by myself but it would be so divine if I had a girlfriend who would be willing to go with me. Heck, I don’t even mind if she goes by herself at times…just go!
Never mind my little complaint, it will happen and very soon, I know. And, don't let the picture of the two ladies scare you either. I see two ladies, uncovered and comfortable with each other being that way. There is a deep understanding, a sister bond that says, this is me take me for who I am and all that I am, uncovered and all. It's sensual but not sexual. It's love but not being in love, at this moment. The relationships that I have with women mean so much to me that I cherish every aspect of it, learn and grow into it. It's very liberating...you should try it!
So, as I write this I’m here...at JeJu!! Getting ready to spend another night and having fun with the thoughts of what service or services I want tonight. Well, I know I’m going to have a scrumptious Korean dinner, maybe vegetable noodles?, some sweet and delicious carrot juice as well. A Hip Bath seems so appropriate tonight since I haven’t had one in a few weeks. A hip bath you ask? Well, picture sitting down on a cushioned stool (comfortable stool I might add), that has an open hole for you to sit and sink into it’s comfort. Underneath is a burner where a lovely lady puts a bowl of herbs (which smells so good) filled to the brim on the burner so that as it burns you receive all of the healing agents from every herb. You are covered from head to toe in an insulator like garment that aids in your body releasing sweat...some times profusely so if you're into loosing weight, releasing toxins from your body through sweating you'll enjoy this. This procedure consists of so much healing to the feminine womb, especially if you are experiencing any feminine issues. It's natural and safe and so beneficial in many different ways. However, if you don’t have any feminine issues it's still great for you. I believe in maintaining what is well in order to keep it that way, ya dig!
MC_MC030_XL
A Hip Bath is good for ladies who have just given birth. It cools your womb and aligns your rectum. It’s great for constipation and hemorrhoids. If you experience heavy bleeding during your menstrual than it will help you as well. There are many more benefits, you’ll just have to experience it for yourself or do a Google search if you’re too scared…LOL!!! It’s just great for your overall health and well being. It last for and hour and if you find it’s too hot for your twat (giggle) than you can always have your assistant cool it down for you :-) Not your twat...but the heat on the burner, LOL!!
So where was I, oh yes...trying to decide what else I will do tonight. Of course there’s the bath tubs and specialty rooms that always have the pleasure of having me!
Nighty Nite...
This is my pleasure…now what’s yours?
000_0022_0001<----- An oldie, but goodie just for you :-)

Comments

  1. Wow! I don't even know what else to say. Girl, you got me all excited. :) ... I can totally understand what you're saying. I definitely need to find a place like that or just go to that place. Sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been in Atlanta 3years now! and I have been saying for 2 of them that I was going to go to JeJu...I'm in some much needed healing after the divorce and year of unemployment...love lost and found again!...and now with my womb unction-ing 'baby preparation' to my soul...I need JeJu!!!...I need more healing!!!so I'm volunteering to be the first woman to accompany you!....lol

    Until we meet,

    Kbuttafly

    p.s....thanks for the luv on my blog;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Petula ~ It's amazing and then some!! You have to experience it for yourself, at least you can say...you tried it. But be warned, it's addictive as HELL..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Buttafly ~ It's time to get it! Let's do this Ma, we gone have a grand time. Shoot we might not want to leave...LOL.

    I love your blog! It's so passionate, loving, sensual, real, all the things that I'm attracted too. Keep up the beautiful work! I added you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a date then!...lol just let me know when...678.973.6703 keep in touch!...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me want to take off work and go in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!