Smiles, Butterflies, and Tigers Oh My!

These are the pics that I promised to share from the day we went to Doughnuts and Dinosaurs! I hope that all of you Mamas and Papas have had a chance to check out the show with your little ones, and if you haven’t then what are you waiting for?? Your kids will love jumping aboard the Dino Train and catching all the fun with Buddy and his friends. The show airs on GPB. You can click on the link to find out the time and dates of the show!!
Below are pictures of a few of the Mom Bloggers that were there. Top left to right: Amy at The Q Family Adventures, Krystal at Krystal Grant’s Guide To Life, Christie at My Life…A Work In Progress. Bottom left to right:  Renee, Dawn at My Home Sweet Home Online, Lorraine at Ask Wifey, and Akilah at Execumama Online!
It’s always a pleasure to meet and reconnect with Moms who are pursing their dreams and passions and allowing us to have a snippet of it through their blogs. These ladies are all phenomenal bloggers, please visit them and check out what’s happening in their world.

We had such a fun time with our kids!! They enjoyed having their faces painted, taking a joyride on the mini cart, watching the first preview show of Dinosaur Train, arts and crafts and taking lots of pictures to show. Daddy (as usual) is the Man behind the camera who loves to catch me and our kids in candid acts, just chillin’, and having plain ole fun! He’s got an eye for the camera for sure; a gift bestowed upon him by his late Grandad.
Little Joshy decided that the face painting thing was not for him and enjoyed his time balloon sword fighting with another little kid his age.

I will be posting the rest of the pictures on my Facebook and Flickr pages later this week!!
post signature

Comments

  1. AWESOME pictures! It looks like EVERYONE had a good time! I'll have to go by and check out some of those blogs.
    Peace & Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics! We did have a blast, didn't we? They did a great job w/ that event, plus I got to meet my fellow Fab mamas, what a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful time!!! I also read the street dancing blogs and WOW!!! These people have talent. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regina ~ Thanks and we did! Yes!, please check them out. Not only are their blogs good but I've come to know some of them personally and they are just as good in person.

    Akilah ~ My new found sister in light :-) So good to finally meet you!

    Deanna ~ Welcome to Lisa C's!! Thanks for stopping by and checking my blog out! Yes, Chyna is really good at what she does and it really shows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi There! I always enjoy reading your blog. Hope you have a great day!

    I have something for you on my blog, so come over and get it.

    http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like mad fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!