Putting MY $$ Where My Mouth Is!

I hope that my last post blessed you as much as it did me ~

It was just a day later, after writing my last post that I was hit with some familiar challenges, challenges that I knew all too well. My struggle came when I knew I couldn’t deal with them in the same old way, I had to push and do different. So that’s when I decided to call a friend.

We talked, or should I say, I talked and she listened. Listened to every word that I had to say and never interrupted me. I trusted her to hear my words and not judge me…for being me. Even in the midst of what may have seemed like a dark moment, I knew that she knew I was going to be ok. When she did speak she said to me, “I’m going to give you a dose of your own medicine…read your last post!”

Her words didn’t come as a surprise to me at all because all the while, while pushing past my challenges I had my last post in mind. How could I produced something so, encouraging, inspiring, and helpful and be here where I am today? The answer is a simple one and an encouraging one for me. I am continually challenged to put my money where my mouth is. In other words, I am challenged to practice what I preach! For in these shoes that I have chosen to wear through my life, I am satisfied with that, thoroughly.

The universe hears and wants to give me all that my heart desires to do and be in the lives of others, and if that means challenging me with my own words then that’s what it’ll have to be. And to that I say, thank you!

Love & Light ~

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!