Pausing To Smell The Roses ~

I’m taking a pause in between my Bond of Sisterhood posts to share a video that hubby created a few years ago when it was just the 6 of us. He’ll have to create an updated version to include little Joshy. I’m taking a pause so that I can stop and celebrate what has given me so much joy through the many life lessons I’ve had to learn and through the pains of stretching myself to grow into the Womyn that I am today.

Through each stage we’ve been blessed with incredible children who has shown us in so many ways what life is really about: love, family, friendship, hope, joy, accomplishments, celebrations and stopping to smell the roses. Through the rough spots they have been there, smiling right back at us to remind us of one of the greatest accomplishments and successes that anyone can enjoy which is simply creating life itself.

Celebrate with me as you watch this video of my family.

(I’m on my way to the IKEA store in downtown ATL with my Mom. She spotted some good sales on kitchen ware which I’ll be needing for my new kitchen when we move soon!!!)

~ In Light N Love ~

post signature

Comments

  1. This was such a beautiful montage of family, love and happiness. God bless you all, I enjoyed this video and it made me teary eyed. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful video with your beautiful family. There is NOTHING more important than family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All i can say is Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!