It Was Smoking Hot And I Was Dripping Wet

Somebody pinch me because I swear I have died and gone back to my original place…LOL!! Jeju is an amazing getaway place for all to experience peace and bliss!! Pronounced, Je (Zhey) Ju (Zhu), it is a Bath House where healing begins and never ends.
jeju1a
This was my first time going to JeJu, Home of Well Being and it will definitely not be my last. I enjoyed myself (maybe a little too much ;-) so much that I didn’t want to leave. But the amazing thing is that it’s opened 24 hrs of the day seven day a week so you don’t have to leave until you are good and ready, until you’re done getting all that your body can take.
When I first arrived I was given my locker keys, one for my shoes and the other for my clothes. When I walked into the ladies locker room I was pleasantly greeted by two Asian women who guided me to my locker and waited for me to put my things away. Hold up, let me rewind…when I walked in to the ladies locker room I was hit by the jolting energy that sparked through my body as I watched all the nude bodies walking around so freely. Who me? Well, yes, even though I’m not the squeamish type when it comes to nudity I just wasn’t expecting to see it right smack in my face as soon as a walked in. Sometimes it’s best not to role up on a Sistah unexpectedly, Ha! After getting past my initial shock I wasn’t sure if I was ready to get butt naked with the rest of the beautiful flowers walking around. Oh, ok…I didn’t have to get naked if I didn’t want to but if I wanted to enjoy the showers, baths, the sauna's or the many different massages I would have to. So, I decided to get familiar with the place a little before I dove in to the deep end. But I could not help but notice how free those women were.
jeju2jeju4jeju14   
I made my way outside in the commons area where men, women and children mixed and mingled. Some quietly reading a book, others eating, others relaxing in front of the plasma t.v or enjoying a lap in the pool or relaxing in any one of their specialty sauna’s. You could take your pick as there is so much to do. I walked around and read brief descriptions of the many benefits each of the saunas offer. There is the Gold & Silver Sauna which is lined and covered with gold and silver because it is said to have, among many other things, a positive effect on nerve stability, poison counteraction, and neurosis. The Charcoal Room eliminates toxins and wastes increasing perspiration and your resistance to diseases. The Rock Ice Room lowers your body’s temperature contracting your skins pores and leaving your skin healthy and resilient. The Jade Room increases metabolism, improves circulation, and relieves arthritis pain. The Red Baked Clay Sauna helps to flush out impurities and release dead skin cells for clean and refreshed skin. All of these rooms and more (The Jewel Room and Rock Salt Room), are open for you to walk in and out as you please. It’s up to you how ever long you want to take as everyone is moving at their own pace. There is literally no need to rush, they have something for everyone.
jeju10  jeju3 jeju9
I chose to go into the Charcoal Room and the Red Baked Clay Room at first before going back into the ladies locker room where I finally took my bath! I chose those two rooms first because I wanted to detox my body, removing the toxins and refresh and revive my skin. The rooms where quiet, although you can hear people talking in the commons area, it was peaceful, you didn’t feel disturbed.  I spent a good hour and a half between both rooms. I contemplated going back to my locker and putting on my bathing suit to swim in the pool but the pool was not what I wanted. I wanted to experience the baths tucked away privately in the ladies locker room.
jeju5jeju8jeju13
Back in the locker room, nervous at first, but after awhile letting all my inhibitions go,  I had decided that, when in Rome you do as the Romans do. So off went my clothes, next, I grabbed a towel (which you’re only provided small hand towels that barely cover anything, so why bother?), and then walked into the bath room. As large as this room is you don’t feel entirely exposed because there is so much going on. No one has the time to stop and stare or feel like you’re being stared at. Everything is open except the dry and wet sauna rooms. Showers to your left, three bath pools (hot, warm and ice cold) in front of you, and the massage area to your right. Just in  front of that area there is a sit down shower area where you can sit in front of your own mirror with your handheld shower hose and bathe as if you were in your own bath. Except, this bath has multiple shower heads with multiple mirrors with multiple seating, and there is bath soap, shampoo and conditioner provided for you. I hope your imagination can make sense of it all. The next best thing to your imagination is for you to go and experience it for yourself. It was great!
jeju15 jeju16 jeju17
I decided to take my shower first, standing up in the stalls. (You have to shower before entering the baths and you can choose between the sit down or stand up showers.) My back was turned so that wasn’t such a bad introduction to bathing nude. Then I walked over to the hot tub (which was short of boiling….why didn’t they warn me? LOL), took my time and got in. After that I decided to go into the wet sauna (guess I wasn’t done baking) and realized that I needed a shot of O2 before walking in there. Seriously, you have to be prepared for how hot that place is so that if you have breathing issues you won’t be caught off guard. I decided to leave just as soon as I went in, I was enjoying my soak in the tub much better. At one point it just seemed like everyone was moving in slow motion. I mean really taking their time to do whatever they pleased and no one was worried about what she looked like. With the exception of a few ladies who were trying to use the small hand towels to cover up, all the rest of us were as free and comfortable as we wanted to be. They were trying to cover up after they were told they couldn’t even wear their thongs in the baths. When they say nude in this place, they really mean it. The atmosphere is so relaxed and free, to be consumed with covering yourself would take away much of the experience for you. However, if you want to bring your own towel you can, no need to worry about that.
jeju7
I made my way back to the locker room to blow dry my hair a little because it was time for me to catch up on some much needed zzzzz in the sleeping room. In this room you can choose to be nude or clothed it’s up to you. It’s quiet, with dim lighting and has sleeping pads for you to get comfy. I took the time to meditate before I fell off to sleep for about a half an hour, I needed the rest. After leaving there I went back into the bath area, this time to sit in front of the mirror and take my time lavishing in the warm shower water. From my head to my toes I bathed, relaxed and enjoyed the moment…unlike  any other I’ve ever experienced! Thank you universe, is all I kept saying. Why? Because I’m open to receiving and I’m grateful for whatever experiences help me to feed my feminine energy.
Thank you my Love for feeding my feminine energy, and as always when I’m fed my family is fed, my friends are fed and my community as well, I love it! So, ladies if you are ever in the ATL or live here (hint, hint to my girlfriends in the ATL) and want to go visit the Bath House, hit me up so that we can go together. Let’s feed the girlie girls in us!! Or, if you want to go alone, whatever!, just go and please have a grand ole time! And, if you have visited before then that’s even better because you know what I’m saying is divine. You can spend all day and night if you want, indulge yourself in the pool, baths, showers, saunas, specialty rooms for only $25!!! I know, I’m speechless myself. Kids to under 12 are only $15. If you want a massage of any sort, from body scrubs, to green tea massage, to hip baths it’s going to cost you extra but if you think you’re worth it then it’s absolutely worth it. And, if you’re into to getting acupuncture therapy they have that as well. So are you ready to let your hair down and have an experience of a lifetime? You won’t be disappointed, trust me.
post signature

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this information. I'm on it, doggone it..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow kids can go to this place? Shocking. Not my thing at all but I am glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Execumama ~ Heck yeah!!! You're gonna love it!!!

    Sheliza ~ Yes, kids can go! I was pretty shocked myself but then I realized that they stay in the common area and get to enjoy the specialty rooms not in the nude area. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I can't stop looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, sounds like you had an awesome experience! Very interesting! I have seen both houses on tv or movies but your experience sounds very inviting!
    How did you take all the pictures? and how did you find the time to take them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why they open 24 hours? *chuckle* The pictures look LOVELY and it does truly seem like a great place to go. And those masages are CHEAP too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Momweb ~ That's all I could say too!

    Regina ~ I did have an awesome time!! I didn't take the pics though...shoot wished that I had, everyone seems to like them...LOL! I got the pics from the site, had to give ya'll a visual of the inside.

    Aly ~ Guess that's how much time they need to bait and hook you...damn they do a good job at it. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of this place and I have lived in Atlanta all of my life!!! I will definitely be checking it out. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Giiiiiirrrrrrllllllll I am so excited about this place!SERENITY is all I can think and feel reading your post and viewing these pictures. I am about to go to this website now. Thanks for sharing the info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. K. Rock ~ You've gotta tell me how good it was for you!

    Sandra ~ Knowing you, you would love it!! Let me know when you are going.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds Awesome, what do the kids do there? I need to tell wifey about it, maybe you guys can go together.

    Brion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brion ~ There is an arcade room for kids, they can use all of the specialty rooms and the bath house. It's such a relaxing atmosphere, and you would think the kids would get bored but I've yet to see a pouting little one :-)

    Looking forward to getting together with you and your beautiful wife this week. We can talk about visiting JeJu then.

    Be Blesses ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!