DUB Car Show In ATLANTA!

Aug15_0023

Saturday night hubby and I attended the DUB Car Show Tour in Hotlanta and it was off the chain!! We got in free, thanks to hubby’s company being one of the top sponsors of the event. I love the perks. He loves cars so to him this was a treat! It was especially fun for just me and him to be out without the kiddies who were at home with Grandma. Gotta love grown up time! Ludacris was there performing with some of his artists, he and his crew tore up the event!

I’ve been playing catch up ever since Saturday because after the show we went out and partied until the early morning…you know how we get down. I’m still feeling the after shocks…LOL! Sunday we took our babies to see G.I Joe and they loved it, we all did. Monday I had a busy day at home and hubby had just the same at work but holding on to the sweet and yummy memories of the weekend got us by just fine. We (or should I say hubby) took lots of pics of the show and our night after, you’ll see why we didn’t want it to end! (The pics that we took at our after party came out very dark so he’s working on editing them for me. As soon as they are done, I’ll post them).

Aug15_0006 Aug15_0032Aug15_0005

Luda performed with DTP (Disturbing The Peace), Lil Scrappy, Shawna and other artists.

Aug15_0015 Aug15_0016 Aug15_0019

I kicked it with one of my good friends from Highschool!

Aug15_0001 Aug15_0003 Aug15_0002

Aug15_0036 Aug15_0040Aug15_0049

Bought a dress from Ragz 2 Richz Boutique! Located in College Park and Atlanta, Georgia. Shout out to Honey!! The multicolored dress caught my hubby’s eye but she didn’t have my size. So ended up going with the orange one which we both liked. Check them out if you ever need something sexy, funky, hip or chic to light up your evening when in the ATL!

Aug15_0044 Aug15_0045 Aug15_0048

Peace ~

Comments

  1. wow what fun!! Glad you got a fun night out with the hubby. I really love your photos! You are looking amazing as always ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! I have yet to experience a car show...one of these days, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome post glad to see you guys had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,

    It was nice meeting you today @Dino&Donut party. Just stop by to say 'Hi'. :)

    -Amy @ The Q Family & AtlantaWithKid

    ReplyDelete
  5. That car show looks like a lot of fun. Lots of amazing cars out there...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!