WHO ARE YOU REALLY?

handsandsunriseshuttersww2What makes you, you? What makes you special? What are your gifts and talents? Why are you here?. . .

Do you know? Do you care to know? How much does it matter that you know? Who will it matter to that you know?. . .

Think about it, right it down and keep it close. Do this just incase you forget and start drifting away from the special YOU that you are. We are all given talents and gifts that we are to use to better ourselves and everyone else. What will you decide to do with yours?

I want you to understand how important you are. How needed you are. How much your light contributes to the world. And, how allowing your light to shine will bless those around you. Now if you believe this to be true to you, go  out and share it with the world. . . we are waiting ~

MEMORIZE THIS…

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others!

~Nelson Mandela

post signature

 

Comments

  1. lovely post...one of my favorite quotes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ever so blessed to be who I always wanted to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridget ~ It's one of my favorites too!! Glad you enjoyed it!

    Sheliza ~ I know in my heart that you are sincere. It's a beautiful thing to be content.

    Momsweb ~ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?