Just A Little Piece of Me ~~~ Absolutely!

I feel the breeze blowing through my window, maybe it’s coming to clear my mind, maybe it’s coming to bring me peace, maybe it’s coming to play or simply coming to be with me. Slowly it creeps up my legs up my thighs up my yoni up my stomach up my breast to my face down my back around my sweet soft cushion down my legs finally coming to a resting place. I’m surrounded by it’s sweet embrace, calming me and soothing me. . . just what I need. Now I’m going to take it and own it and have my way.
JY_JYC027_XL
Because I am free I allow it, I take it in and use it. To fill me beyond what my mind can imagine at this moment. No thinking just allowing. I listen closely and can hear it’s whisper ever so gently telling me I am loved. It’s mesmerized by me. It enjoys moving freely in and out of me and each time it moves takes a little and gives a little exchanging one love for another. I open up wide and receive it’s love. Now here I am have your way.
12317741946ql7TwC
I am tickled so I laugh, I am held so I relax, I am touched so I gasp, I’m injected so I explode. Over and over and over again, I let go and just allow. . . . . . .
Now it’s time for it to go just as it came, only to leave me in a different place. I am filled with bliss and orgasmic love. My juices are flowing to remind me of the love I just had. To remind me of the love I just gave. To remind me of wanting more. There will be a next time. . . I’m sure ~
picture4
post signature

Comments

  1. Simply beautiful....nothing more can be said..


    ONELOVE..iriegal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...You have such a talent with words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful.. I like the fact that you are being free and open about what's happening with you.... this piece definitely leaves me wanting to hear more from you... awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still experiencing this blissful feeling and enjoying the waves that continue to run through me.

    iriegal ~ Nothing more for now...there will be more to come ;-)

    Sheliza ~ My girl :-) Glad you liked it!! And, that you said so...that meant alot!

    LeNesha ~ Welcome to Lisa C! You have touched me with your words...I appreciate you commenting what you felt, beautiful!

    Ms. Queen ~ Beautiful lady...I enjoyed our talk last night. I'm still flowing and will continue to let it flow freely here in my private space that I've chosen to share. I know you got me, I got you ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?