Leaping Into A New Body-Building A New Business!!

A few days or so ago I wrote about the BodyMagic. Take a moment to follow that link to watch some videos I’ve posted so that you can get a visual of what I’m talking about. I want you to also take a look at my companies website, you can find me here. This will give you more info on the many other products we have for you such as the Angel Bra which was created to prevent the incidence of Breast Cancer.
I have to admit that I was never taught the importance of wearing undergarments. I hear that back in the day our grandmothers used to say we should strap ourselves down after having our babies but that was as far as I heard. I wish that I would have done that. You see undergarments are not just for “looks” and that’s something our grandmothers knew. Undergarments were used (and are still used today) to keep in and reposition vital organs that get shifted out of place because of pregnancy and weight gain. The BodyMagic does this and a whole lot more like helping you to lose weight permanently.
For one, because your organs are repositioned (that means placed back into it’s original position) they function the way they were designed to function. Thus, it will naturally speed up your metabolism allowing your body to rid itself of toxins. You’ll begin to go to the bathroom more often releasing toxins like your body should be doing on its own anyway.
Two, wearing the BodyMagic helps you to eat less. Not because you feel stuffed and uncomfortable (of course you won’t know it until you try it) but because you are wearing it you begin to become more conscious about how much you are eating. One of the easiest ways to gain weight is to eat and eat and not pay attention. The BodyMagic makes you feel so good that you want to work with it to get to that desirable size you’ve been wanting.The saying is that 9 out of 10 women (I believe that # is 10) want to change or correct or lose something undesirable about their bodies and have unsuccessfully been able to do it with diets and exercise. The BodyMagic helps you to lose, correct, shift and feel good about yourself the instant you put it on. If you wear the BodyMagic for 4-6 hours a day, that’s all, you’ll will start to lose weight permanently.
The BodyMagic is not and I repeat NOT only for women who want to lose weight. Take me for example. I don’t want to lose weight. I’ve done that just by becoming a vegetarian and drinking the proper water but I do want the benefits of lifting my pelvic area, alleviating the lower back pain that I suffer with from having my babies, repositioning my organs, giving me better posture, giving me a bust and tush lift without surgery. I can’t wait to get mine, (I checked my back office today and noticed that my order had been shipped). So you see it’s for all women of ALL shapes and sizes. Someone told me the other day they lost weight and don’t think they need it. But I reminded her that it will help to correct her posture and acquire the shape and feel that she’s desiring. 
If there is one thing I know how to do is help women feel good about themselves, feel beautiful and loving and accepting of themselves. So when I saw how each and every time I put a BodyMagic on a woman she would transform right before my eyes I knew I wanted to do this. Her head is held a little higher, she starts smiling and I automatically know she’s feeling good. This was like gravy for me. The only issue is her having to take it off…LOL. Every meeting I’ve went to there is no less than 250 ladies and gentlemen in the room. Fabulous women who are making a tremendous amount of money helping other women feel good about themselves. If they can do it so can I. It’s about having faith in myself and believing that this is where I’m supposed to be doing what I’m supposed to be doing and I approve of that.
I’m looking for women and men who want to join me and do the same. It’s a very simple concept; you wear it and you share it. Spark interest enough and they’ll want it. Spark interest further and they’ll want to do what you do. That’s it.
I’m inspired by the ladies who have blazed the trail ahead. Like a 26 year old who is one of the top earners in the company and only started in the business late last year. I love the ladies I’m working with. We encourage and inspire each other to keep going. I also love to travel so I will be booking showcases here in Atlanta and other states. Whoever wants me to come I will come. One of the first places I have my eyes set on going is South Carolina. I was supposed to go last weekend but plans changed and so I have to rework those plans.
I would love for you to follow me as I help many women and men change their lives and their finances for the better. Maybe it’ll be YOU. 
post signature

Comments

  1. WOW, the results are amazing! Whether trying to lose weight or not, it adds such a cute shape and doesn't look bulky. Definitely follow your passion and go for it. From reading your previous posts, you have the personality and the knack for inspiring confidence in others. Exactly the type of personality that this product needs. Congrats on taking the leap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a body magic party June 12th, wish me luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeNesha ~ It is truly amazing!! Thanks for your encouragement. I was up until 4am writing this..LOL. I'm glad I made my way over to your blog, funny how we are on a similar journey. We crossed paths for a reason...I will be staying in touch!

    Mrs. G ~ Lady, I can't believe it!!!! LOL, I know you're gonna do the damn thang :) Good Luck! You have to let me know how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Queen ~ Thanks lady! Looking forward to connecting soon ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:33 PM

    Lisa C. wanted to say thank you for introducing me to BODY MAGIC. In my mind I've been working out what type of business I want to start. This definitely seems like a serious opportunity for health and wealth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?