That's It! I'm Done! - Hello?

This one's for my baby. How perfect was this for me? To have come across this video playing the very song that I wanted to dedicate to my love featuring one of, if not my most favorite celebrity couple!!

I absolutely love this song by Beyonce', Hello. This song describes exactly how I feel and want to convey my thoughts about the Man that I married 10 years ago. YES! 10 fabulous years of bliss, passion, struggle, tears, joy, and growth (tremendous). I can hang my dreams, hopes, future on this Man. He is SOLID. Believe me, it takes a Man of strength, patience, love (unconditional in the utmost way), vision, passion, and belief to put up with a women like me. And that's putting it lightly. Trust me, I know how to dish it out!

He believed in me, when I didn't. He pushed me, when I didn't want to go and if I didn't I wouldn't be here today. When I would throw my bitch fits (like the other day), he would love me even more? I didn't believe it because it was just too freakin' good to be true. BUT! That's just it, he is soooo freakin' good and I'm blessed beyond measure to have him, to be with him, to build him up, to support him, to brush his shoulders off when he falls, to walk by his side like Bonnie and Clyde. Doing this thing, this thing called LIFE. Together, not alone.

I chose this Man and He chose me. He is me and I am him. We are ONE.

Listen to the words to this song, I'm serious! Listen to the passion behind her voice, the meaning behind every word. She's making love to him with every word. Greeting him when he comes home from a long days work, taking his coat, rubbing his shoulders, gently kissing his cheek, lips, as she dances to his favorite song, touching herself, gently, as if he were touching her, undressing him, shoes, belt, pants, tie, shirt, tee, kissing him again, gently, on his chest, inhaling him with every kiss, passionately, panting, getting wet, n, ready for......him. Her love.

Listen ~



What did I tell you? Do you remember when your Man had you at HELLO? I do. And everytime I remember I want to show him and thank him for choosing me.
If you don't, you need to. Then trip that Man out and show him how much you remember. Tell me about it later because I love these kind of stories. I EAT THEM UP, YUM...don't you?

post signature

Comments

  1. This is MY SONG! Or his song rather, because as soon as I heard it, I was like "Yesss" - I couldn't have said it better! My man so had me at "Hello"...literally! I was sold. It's a great story - would love to tell you about it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when couples are so in love. I am blessed to have that love you are talking about. Always keep working on that relationship :) Cheers to you both ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not to often now days that we can see couples so in love AND with longevity! Blessings to you & yours. Keep representing black love at it's finest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sis..I am standing by my computer applauding. So many times we hear negative things about the men in our life, that it is so refreshing to hear a sista praising her man.

    God is indeed good, he has blessed you.

    continued love and happiness.IRIEGAL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great poat ans how timely as we celebrate Black Marriage Day on 3/22.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just made me wanna cry it was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay right when I was about to type something else that Teddy Pendagrass song popped into my head "It's so good, loving somebody when somebody loves you back." LOL.

    Girl I couldn't half understand what Beyonce was saying - I think I need to read the lyrics. . . I can tell you're feeling this song. 10 years - that says alot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!