Yet Another Lovely Saturday!

Just got back from a mother daughter spa party!! It was a much needed break for me and a great opportunity to hang out with my big girl, she loved it! Especially the part when she got her feet soaked, massaged and rubbed down. It was beautiful getting to hang out with other women who were interested in pampering and taking care of themselves. I need to do this more often, it's a great way to relieve the stress.

It was a warm spirit party, have you ever heard of warm spirit before? If not, check them out you might find some products you like. I bought the earth mask and the herbal lip balm for myself and the heavenly body butter and honey mango lip balm for my daughter, can't wait to get my products.

Moving onto other matters at hand...my reviews. They are still awaiting my attention, which has not strayed away too far just slowed down a bit. I have an absolutely good reason for this though, my psychology class has just started and well to put it lightly has been kicking a sister's butt!! I had some assignments due on Thursday and after that I needed a break from writing. After having some warm tea, a long talk with my mother-in-law, shopping (so therapeutic) and having a girlie day I'm ready to start working on them again.

Oh yeah, it's about that time again for D. and me to go on a date, it's been too long since the last one. Gotta get get get it! Had to throw that in. *cheezing* I've been wanting to check out this bath house that I've been hearing so much about. I hear it's definitely a place for "him and her" but only if you're not squeamish, nudity may not be your thing.

post signature

Comments

  1. It sounds like you had a great Saturday! I think that scheduling dates is so important to a marriage. We can get so caught up in taking care of children that we loss sight of our relationship which is the key for the success of our family. I can't wait to hear about the bath house. Do they have women's day there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful Saturday indeed! We all need a little pamper-me day as Mamas and I'm glad you got yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee ~ Yes we did! We had so much fun. My daughter can't stop talking about it.
    Girl, who you telling? Getting out with our hubby's is the best thing we can do for our marriages. I will let you guys know about the bath house. They don't have women's day because the men and women are in separate quarters. There are options where you two can come together and be fully clothed.

    Ana ~ Yes girl, it was a pamper me day! Looking forward to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even remember the last time I went to a Spa. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, sounds like that was fun being with your big girl :) Dwayne and I try to do individual things with the kids when we can. It means a lot to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:55 PM

    i remember going to spa every week

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!