An Alternative Way

This morning I’m getting ready to take my 23 month old to see a holistic pediatrician. The night before last we found ourselves in the emergency room, again.

Since we’ve moved my whole family has been battling cold like symptoms. I thought we were better when out of nowhere (at least that’s what I thought) my 4 year old (TT) started coughing up a lung (at least that’s what it sounded like) just the other day. And then a day later she started running a fever. The bug was back with a vengeance. Fortunately for us 2 weekends ago we visited a holistic ob/gyn who also offered care for entire families, so I knew exactly who I was going to call. After speaking with her, one of her recommendations was to treat my entire family because if you treat one it’s more than likely they will get it again because the other members of the family haven’t been treated. I wish that I was in the position to do that but it’s not cheap so my focus was on getting TT well and than find a way to provide the care for the rest of us.

Back to Joshy…2 nights ago he woke up and we could tell he was fighting to breathe so I reached for his inhaler and finally he fell back asleep. Early Sunday morning he still didn’t look all that well so D. and I decided, because it was asthma, that we should take him to the emergency room until Monday to see the doctor. I left a message for the doctor who treated TT to let her know what was going on because I know that there is are alternative ways to deal with Asthma as well.

For blogging sake I’m going to make this long story short and end here. I will come back later (I don’t know if today, but soon) and let you know how our visit went and go in to some more details. I’ve got to get them ready to go now.

The movie, The Secret Life of Bees, was good but not all that spectacular to me. I guess I was expecting more but for what it was it was good. I did however enjoy my time with friends we have to get together again soon. It was so sad to hear about what has happened with Jennifer Hudson’s family. I’m sure many prayers have gone out for them, mine as well.


post signature

Comments

  1. I hope the doctor can help your family. Be sure to let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your family. Moving always takes a toll on the body, I hope everyone is better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!