We're On Our Way to Noodleboro....Again!

A few days ago the kids got a new game. Noodleboro - Pizza Palace Listening Game! It has been a big hit with our little ones from the moment we opened it. It is a very simple and straight-forward game where the idea is to pay attention to details and instructions in order to correctly fill pizza orders. The order takers, (usually the little ones) have to remember the toppings that were ordered on the pizza, then deliver the completed pizza to the order giver (usually a parent or older player) with the correct toppings.

One of the things I liked the most about the game was that both order takers work together to move their pieces to the winning space. The players aren't in competition against one another but rather work together to complete the game. I love this idea! I also love how well the game helps them to slow down, pay close attention to detail, remember and follow instructions carefully. (Maybe there's hope for my son after all - what is it about boys?...lol)

The game also comes with a really nice CD and follow-along book so they can listen and learn while they play. So the next time you're out and about in your local toy store, swing by Noodleboro - you might just find us there!

MomCentral is offering an opportunity for you to win a game of your own. Just follow this link and take a quick survey. If you'd like you can take an online test drive of the game right here.
post signature

Comments

  1. This sounds like a great game. I can't wait until my son is old enough to play these types of games with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, wanted to stop by and see how you were doing...We're hangin in there, Rodney has a few 2nd interviews next week, so I hope something pans out soon....This economy sucks, I know so many people who just this past month, them or their hubbys lost their jobs...HORRIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mekhismom~ The kids love it! They changed up the rules and made it more interesting. Your little one will enjoy it as well!

    Gina~ I hope something comes through for him soon as well. You are not saying nothing but a word, I know some of those same people all too well myself. I'll be by to check on you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now seeing a lack of attention and focus with my almost 4-year-old daughter. Thank you! Pizza is one of her favorite foods. ;) We’re returning a video to Toys R Us so I’ll check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!