Sistas Sistas....This One's For You!

~I got this from my Sista, Shae-Shae. Thought it was beautiful so I had to share it with you~

To My Sistas
Hey Ladies,

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.

Love the ones who don't just because you can.

Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it.

* Kiss slowly.
* Forgive quickly.

God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it.

Happy Sister's Day! (Aug. 8th)

I am only as strong as the coffee I drink, the hairspray I use and the friends I have. So this is to all the cool women that have touched my life. You know who you are!

Here's to you!

What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants and shopping, lunching, and traveling buddies? I don't even want to know!
Let's remember to celebrate each other, for each other's sake!


post signature

Comments

  1. That is so moving ~ Thanks for sharing.

    I have an award for you ~ come collect it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for passing it along Lisa. I definitely hope more people spread the love. I don't know what I'd do without my sistas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi ~ Moomettesgram~ You're welcome! I'll be over to pick it up. Thanks!

    Shae-Shae~ My pleasure! I'm like you when it comes to my girls...they are keepers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!