Go Ahead And Open Pandora's Box


Isn’t it nice to meet someone that you instantly connect with? Someone that you have so much in common with that you feel you’ve known them all of your life? It’s truly a blessing when you find someone special like that who embraces you with love and support right from the start.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting such a person. We talk on the phone almost every day. We laugh, giggle about silly stuff, it just feels good being a girlie girl with her. She’s been there for me during this time of transition and I’ve really appreciated her support and encouragement. She’s the kind of person you’d want by your side anytime.

The special lady that I'm talking about is Donna, aka Queen Pandora!! If you like Gumbo (and even if you don't) she's cooking up a mean pot of some good ‘ole gumbo and has plenty to offer. She’s just begun this journey of blogging and is so excited about it, shouldn’t she be? What better way for a person to express who they are and what they love by writing about it and sharing it for the world to see. Donna has got a heart so big for her hometown, New Orleans and she wants to share that with us. She’s also fierce when it comes to using her words as she so intricately puts them together in her poetry. She’ll have you hanging off her every word and leaving you wanting for more.

Now it’s time for you to go and pay the Queen a visit. Give her a big, warm welcome from the bottom of the blogosphere. You know, the kind of welcome you would have loved to receive when you first began your journey. Stay awhile and read, comment and send your love, I’m sure she’ll love to hear from you.


post signature

Comments

  1. Thank you sooo much Lisa this is a great and warm welcome and i am smiling from ear to ear...WOW!!! thank you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked her out, great read!

    BTW, I finally posted on the Six Odd Things game. Slowly back to blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To the Queen, you are so welcome!! Do your thang and shine, girlie :-)

    Sista Gp ~ Welcome back! Your #3 & 5, me too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you're sayin' here!

    From my "NO Television" post:

    "Do you have those friends that when you talk with them on the phone it’s like having them over for tea [or insert your favorite beverage]?"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!