Arte Y Pico Award

I've been so graciously awarded the Arte Y Pico Award by my friend Gina over at A Wrestling Addicted Mommy's Blog. Thanks for thinking about me Gina!!

This award was created for bloggers who inspire others with their creativity and their talents, also for contributing to the blogging world in whatever medium. When you receive this award it is considered a "special honor". Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to 5 others.

Here are the rules:

1. Pick 5 blogs that you would like to award this honor to.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a blog link to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that gave them the award.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

These bloggers have inspired me in some shape form or fashion and I want to show my gratitude to them by giving them this award! Now some of you may have already received this award but just look at it as a blessing knowing that there are many of us who appreciate what you do.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:14 PM

    Wow Liza, this is such an honor! Know that we appreciate this award, will let you know when we get this posted. God bless you more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie~ You're welcome!! I'll stop by as soon as you make your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:15 PM

    You are so sweet! I am honored! The funny thing is I planned to give you this award when I posted this to my blog. I'm still going to award you the honors even though you've already passed it on. You deserve it. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana~ Thank you! You got me smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:16 PM

    Well I guess congrats and thank you are in order! You are so sweet Lisa and you inspire me and make me think as well! I wish you a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheliza~ :-), you are welcome!! Glad we are getting to know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:17 PM

    congrats, i got one 3 or 4 weeks ago welcome to the club

    ReplyDelete
  8. Torrance~ Congratulations, you really do deserve it!! Just look at the response you get when you write, speaks volumes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Congratulations Lisa C! The spirit behind this award is a beautiful one, so it coming your way is not surprising. You share of yourelf very beautifully here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shelia~ Thank you so much. You always bless me with your words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Hi Lisa! I just the award posted. thank you again so much. May the Lord continue to use you through your blog. We really appreciate the award, Lisa! :-)

    http://www.marriageandbeyond.com/2008/07/17/an-arte-y-pico-award-for-marriage-and-beyond/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeff and Jennie~ I just stopped by and left you guys a comment. Love what you guys do to contribute to the blogosphere. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!