I Finally Did It!

I recently gave in to joining Facebook, another one of these popular social network sites. I was invited to join by my older brother to connect with other family members. This part of Facebook has been very rewarding for me otherwise I would just settle for the once in a blue moon phone call , but we all know that's not really staying connected.

That's the good side, now for the other. It has become a major online distraction of my time. With so many things to do, from checking new messages, notifications,friend requests, updates on your friends changes and adding the many applications to your page that allows you to give it it's own unique feel and look. Of course this is merely
a little bit of all you can do, I'm still getting my feet wet.

This leads me into my invitation. If you are on Facebook let me know and I'll add you and if not go check it out you might find some use for it as well. Just understand, it's highly addictive and if you're not careful you'll end up mismanaging your online time which in turn creates problems at home.

Lisa C's online presence:

MyBlogLog: Visit Regularly
Blogcatalog: Same to me as MyBlogLog and I prefer MyBlogLog. Visit every now and then.
Cafemom: Used to be my main boon koon!! Don't visit as often though. Them Mama's can get you in trouble but that's what I love about it!
Mom Blogger Club: Recently joined, visit regularly.
PoshMama: Recently joined, haven't figure out if I'm staying or not.
Entrecard: Dropping it like it's hot! Visit everyday.


This list is just the tip of the ice-burg for me, but was worth mentioning. Holla at your girl!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!