Nicca Please!!!

Embattled Detroit Mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick in a State Of The City address (they actually do that?) complained to the audience of hundreds about the use of racial slurs and threats that he has been subjected to. In front of a Live T.V. and Radio audience he makes these remarks: "In the past 30 days, I've been called a nigger more than anytime in my entire life," said Kilpatrick, 37. "In the past three days, I've received more death threats than I have in my entire administration."

What's fascinating about this is that Mayor Kilpatrick is the same man who just a few months ago was at the head of a movement to "bury the -N- word". In fact he and other black leaders in the community conducted a mock funeral last summer to symbolize the obliteration of the term.

Kwame is a man who has disgraced his family, disrespected his children, desecrated his marriage union, deceived his constituents, disappointed his city, dishonored his mothers legacy, and derided his own accomplishments.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for him now because he showed his ass, and the media put it on the evening news? I have just one thing to say to him - NICCA PLEASE!!!
Guest posted by D.

Comments

  1. I guess it ain't fun being in the "hot" seat. Looks like he's trying to get from under the light so he can wipe some sweat off his brow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:03 PM

    He needs his ass whooped! I am from Detroit and the portion of the story the media leaves out is he is always in the hot seat for lying about something and now its speculation that because of an alleged party hosted at his mansion with a stripper the same stripper has been murdered to keep her mouth shut. And all the police officers willing to investigate the claims have been fired or haev quit fearing for their own lives. He really think he is Scarface or something and he playing with people's lives. He need to get his ass locked up - like now! Just had to vent sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!