Good Girl vs. Bad Girl - Which One Are You?


Awaken your hibernating vixen? Become that fearless bed-devil? Push your own boundaries, break the rules and get what you want?
Have you ever wondered what experiences are most memorable to men? The ones that keep them coming back for more and more and, yes, MORE. Cosmo thinks they have the answers in this months issue in an article titled, Bad-Girl Sex Tricks. The author of the article says that "all men secretly crave boundary-pushing action in bed, so whip out these moves to wow him like crazy".
After reading this article I have to say that I agree. I saw myself in both. It's about having fun, trying new things and coming out of your comfort zone in bed. As a matter of fact, this past Thursday D. and I had a date night and you best believe I put on my "bad girl" (I'm not telling which ones ;) I'll just say that we didn't come home until after three in the morning so we had enough time to explore some new and exciting things that left us both wanting for more.
Read the list and share your thoughts. I especially would like to hear from you guys. Does it make a difference who's (good girl/bad girl) in the bed?

*GG - Good Girl*
*BG - Bad Girl*


GG: Shows off her naked body.
BG: Knows the power of her naked body. She'll strip seductively, strut around in nothing but stilettos, or insist on leaving on the lights.

GG: Agrees to try new between-the-sheets moves when her guy asks.
BG: Doesn't wait for him to come up with the x-rated scenarios. She actively suggests new erotic adventures, like taking sexy pictures or bringing food into the bedroom.

GG: Has saucy thoughts when it's time to hit the sack with her guy.
BG: Entertains herself with dirty thoughts throughout the day-while sitting through a boring meeting, during her workouts, hell, even while wandering through the cereal aisle at the supermarket.

GG: Touches herself.
BG: Touches herself in front of her partner-maybe while she's on top or during a solo mission she's invited him to watch-so he can see just how it's done.

GG: Knows her way around a man's member.
BG: Knows her way around a man's member, his jewels, and all the surrounding areas. She's not afraid to explore every naughty nook with her hands and mouth.

GG: Says yes to sex, whenever, wherever.
BG: Initiates sex, whenever, wherever. The mood can strike when she least expects it. So if she needs satisfaction, she makes it happen.

GG: Let's him know with her moans and sighs how much she likes it.
BG: Let's him know in detail what's making her feel so good so her knows exactly what to do again next time.

Comments

  1. Hmmm... I guess I'm a BG. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am mostly a GG, but the BG comes out quite often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can be both depending on the circumstance!!
    Ms Lisa, I guess Janet "Nasty" Jackson doesn't have a thing on you! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Wow, I'm going to have multiple personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so old fashioned. I didn't know it until I grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little bit of everything! great post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn...glad I took the time to read some of this blog...old post, but a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!