Wordless Wednesday...#30

Hillary's Dream


Giuliani's Push To Save America

Comments

  1. That sh*t is TOO funny. Why I now have the image of "Driving Miss Daisy" in my head? *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Speaking of 'Driving Ms. Daisy', that is one of my favorite movies. LOL...and I am mad that Giuliani is about throw Hillary in front of the train.

    Marcus LANGFORD

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Lisa, do not make me laugh this loud in the middle of the debate. You've got the people in my house telling me to shut up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! WhenI first read this I was feeling sick at work and wasting time until my boss came back to so I could go.. As soon as she walks in the door I pop open your page and burst out laughing!!! Now she looking at me like ' I knew this nukka wasn't sick'!! This pic is funny as all hell.. the Driving my daisy is cool but the fact that she's laughing and doesn't even know that Gulliani is about to dump her in front of the train... Priceless!!!
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:01 PM

    Where did you find these, these are too funny. The first picture is exactly why Obama needs to be President and not her VP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are too funny! I especially like the Giuliani one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:38 PM

    oh my, i had to do a double take on that first picture. made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is too good not to pass on in my Blog Carnival #2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!!!!!!!!

    now that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!