Come On, Let Me Hear You Say It...!!


Yes We Can, Yes We Can!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:22 PM

    Yes we can, I don't care if Hillary won by an edge, I think the message is clear America wants Obama. She has a 16 year lead over Obama, and has been campaigning since her husband took office in 1992.

    I like Hillary, but I adore Barack, so I hope he can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted the Obama video last weekend and at the time was still undecided. But on Super Tuesday I did vote for Obama. The world wants change and I believe He can bring it. I idealy would have liked to see Obama and Edwards on a ticket together but with Edwards exiting the race no matter what else happens I do not want to see Hillary as President...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:42 PM

    I am not gonna hate on Hillary, but I am pullin' for brotha Barack! He has the strongest pull right now with the youth of today and all he has been doing is giving everyone the realness and none of that fake watered-down nonsense that the rest of the candidates have been dishing out.

    Marcus LANGFORD
    I Consult With KEEN!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!