Winter Brings the HEAT!

The days are getting colder here in Georgia, the kind of weather that I’m not afraid off. As a matter of fact it’s one of my favorite times of year. I enjoy bundling up, feeling the cold wind hitting my face, getting cozy in front of the fireplace. It’s an excuse to get close. Someone once asked me how do I do it? How do I maintain the closeness that D. and I share? When do we find the time to you know, make mad passionate love (the kind where you’re left panting and wanting for more)? Umm, ok I’m back. My mind got away from me there. Now where was I? Oh yeah, the question. My answer: whenever, wherever, however, and with whatever. I know you’re probably scratching your head right now. The last part hit you with a left, right? Let me explain. We love to use toys, (well I do, that is), he loves to watch and use them on me.

When I shared this with the person who asked me their response was one of shock and confusion. “What do you mean”, they said. I mean exactly what I said. Toys are an intragal part of our sex life. “Why”? Why what? Why do you need toys when all you need is right there in front of you? Isn’t he enough? And don’t you think it will make him feel insecure? My answer: yes he’s more than enough and NO they will never make him feel insecure. He made the decision a long time ago to be secure with his wife (way before we got married) in all things.
At this point I could tell that he was thoroughly confused and really wanted to understand. So I broke it down like this: when God created Adam and Eve; no I’m just joking. I didn’t get biblical on him I simply told him that when two people are genuinely in love with each other there is nothing that can come between them, nothing that they can’t share.
Before I got married I used toys (by myself) I didn’t know about using them with anyone else. Most Men (sorry to say) are intimidated by them and feel they are not necessary when you are in a relationship. They have no problem if you’re alone and feeling lonely one night, decide to pull out good ole faithful and “rock yourself to sleep”. That’s when it’s acceptable, how unfortunate. I’m so glad I used them before I got married, I learned a lot about myself. My likes and dislikes, what worked and what didn’t. So by the time D. and I started using them together I told him what I liked and what I didn’t. I showed him how to do it and in that little act he became confident in knowing how to please me. He was actually the one who went out and bought me my first bullet, (thank you hun). Now I don't leave home without it....lol. And here are a few of my other favs, this one, and this, and can't forget this one....lol. Ok, that's enough.
By this time he was mellowing out and looking at me with a deep gaze on his face. I had to ask him if he was alright, just making sure he was handling it and not becoming overwhelmed. He just nodded with a “good ole school boy smile”, it was cute but that was my que, it was time to get up from the table and go. Oh I don’t think I mentioned it; he was my masseur for the day. This was one of my favorite spa visits ;)

Comments

  1. Like Missy says "Getch freak on, getcha freak on, getch getcha getcha getch freak on"!!!! lol
    nah but seriously I think it's good that you guys do whatever to maintain. My wife has a few toys that we "play" with too. Gotta keep things fresh and interesting.. Did I already say I'm glad you're back? oh yeah I'm glad you're back haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i love to cuddle when u get cold...call me when u need some one to talk too....call me ...satidfaction guarnteed..cal me....i love that song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I didn't know you got down like that, you freaky thing you, Now I know why you have all them kids. LOL!

    I haven't graduated to that, yet. It's always in the sex reserves, we are not opposed, but we are still discovering new body parts to tweak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gurl, why you had me clickin on all them dayum links. (I'm nosy mo'fo) Plus I like gettin new ideas *wink* I need to be in your class, cuz I only have 4 (touch wood) and I can barely find time to bathe.

    Let me know when open enrollment starts. LOL . . .why you do that to that poor man? You know he wasn't ready. *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:43 PM

    Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:30 PM

    Lisa C, I think it is cool that you are confident enough in your relationship to share this information with others. Kudos to you sis.

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Still waters run deep! Lisa I don't know if you know it but your photo says "who me?"

    You go girl! Being secure in your own sexuality transfers to the rest of your emotions and it truly allows you to be a lot more free than most.

    I appreciate women who take their sexuality into "their own hands" so to speak, LOL, and don't wait for men to bring it them. As I well know, when you are clear about what does/does not please you, love making is lot better for you and your mate.

    Girrrrrl, Imma' have to send you my whip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing you and your husband's "secret of success". Too many couples don't explore/experiment sexually and this is when problems can start.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous11:14 AM

    Just wanted to pop by and wish you and yours a very happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. well then... this definitely will keep you warm during the winter! but this is definitely an interesting read, and i'm hoping to get a chance to interview you or ask some questions on your thoughts for my blog...

    Jay
    DatMoney.com
    DatCurious.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stop all that love making and come back. I think I feel some jealousy coming on :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ain't mad at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought I was at Nellie's site for a minute, lol.

    But seriously, if toys help in that department, than why not? Sharing and learning is important and now that you understand your body more that just makes the experience more intense.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for taking your precious time and commenting, I really appreciate it :)

    This post was one of my favorites and if you enjoyed it as much as I did, there will be more ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?