Wordless Wednesday..#25







Check out my other WW's here!

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:33 PM

    That is just awesome. I love that. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply amazing! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shot. Looks like there is green mascara too. Have a great WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:50 PM

    cool

    Nice Wednesday post, hope you are having great Wednesday! Come check out my blog! I love Wednesdays blogs, I get some nice laughs out of some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's some intricate eyewear work! Must've been for a fashion show or something. It's very pretty. Happy and blessed WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is a very beautiful shot!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. did u take that picture - adorable and sedulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:51 AM

    Just wondering if you were doing the Friday Flashback today. Mine is up and I have a photo of my sons fiancee' that you remind me of.

    Have a great weekend Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks very cool Lisa. Hope the leaf doesn't poke her in the eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:52 AM

    with beautiful eye-based artwork like that, who needs words at all-the photo clearly speaks for itself.

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here
    In conjunction w/ DrewryOnline.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3:10 AM

    this is crazy lisa. it is about 3:15 am and i did a refresh of my blog and on my blogrush widget, this post (wordless wednesday that is) was displayed!

    www.MarcusLangford.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11:30 PM

    Is this where I say have Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting. Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone for your beautiful comments. I love this picture, it's creative and different.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!