Without further ado, I've completed two of my meme's. Yeah!! First up, I was tagged by Confessing7girl to join the list of successful woman bloggers created by Priscilla Palmer . Thanks for thinking about me, lady :) Now it's my turn to return the love~ AJ , at 'Over Analyze It' keeps it real by breaking down the latest in hot news and what's happenings. Erina , at 'The Inkspot' invites you to join in and become a part of her interesting, fun, and intriguing world. Lianne , 'The Makeup Girl' has all you need to know about beauty. From tips, to technique, to the latest fashion. If you have a question, she's got the answer! Malenie , at 'Our Happy Happenings' shares her world of family, love, and fun. She's one cool Mom! Yemi , says 'Don't Eat My Buchela' brings it 'raw' from her doors in China! She's wicked with the pen, her students love her, and photography is beautiful. And yes, you do want to...
Hello Lisa.
ReplyDeletethank you for the inspiring video!!
I am thankful to be alive. and YES, I am grateful for Him that still gives me time on this earth so that I could still make more footprints of life.
Blessings for you ~ Annita.
great way to get boosted hon
ReplyDeleteHi Footprints~ Welcome to my home. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'm glad that it inspired you too!
ReplyDeleteHope to see you again soon :)
Hi Torrance~ Thanks! I needed it :)
That's a very cool visual reminder. Thanks Lisa!
ReplyDeleteNow I feel like I can climb mountains and scuba dive with manta rays. I mean I always feel like that because I'm slightly delusional (that's not a bad thing). However, today I actually feel inspired to do it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post Lisa. It is a Friday and I needed a pick-me-up. As usual, you have a special talent for bringing a smile to my face :) <------ See? There it is!
Hi Rolando~ I thought I wouldn't see you until your R&R was over. Now, I really feel special. You better stop that ;-)
ReplyDelete