Today's the Day! Let's See Who Won..

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to stop by and play my 'guessing game'! This was fun!

I want to show my appreciation by sending some link love your way.

Thank you ~ Shelia, Rose Rivera, Confessing7girl, Trenting, Felix, Mrs. Grapevine, Tanyetta, ZMoney, Weekend Snapshot, Blogxilla, Erina Hart, LuLuCurls, AJ, & Aly Cat 121 (even though Aly Cat didn't take a guess, she still gets some love).

Now it's time to reveal the answer, but before I do, I have to tell ya that no one guessed the right answer. With that said, DRUM ROLL PLEASE....the answer is in here!

Thanks Everyone!!

For those of you who don't know what this is all about, click here.

Comments

  1. Ha ha lady.. 31 & 35 and we "STILL" look good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lisa,i swear i was the nearest to the answer,which revealed itself very worth the quizz...some more love!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:32 PM

    I should have known you were close to my age. I'll be 30 in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh u r 31!!!!!!!!! i wouldnt hv guessed!!!!!!! not ever!!! u look muc much younger!!! u go girl !! wanna share some beauty secrets with us?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. See that's why I didn't guess, cuz you know that quiz wasn't fair from the jump. I want a re-count. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang it! That was my first guess. I actually thought younger, but went overbord to save myself, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, so I was way off. But according to me, you would have been 23 again. LOL That's why I don't guess much, I'll stick to the facts. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is no way! You are far younger than that. Where did you find the Fountain of Youth? In the 1500’s, Spain would have loved to know! Now, here you are, fresh and in 2007, with the secret to youth.

    That must be one good Fountain. You look like you went to your senior prom just a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking good momma!

    31?????? you sho do look good :)

    i looked on your hubby's page for his age and then i thought i read somewhere that you were a few years old than he was. so i guessed 35. oh well, that's what i get for putting way too much thought into this. we all know black don't crack! :)

    love it :)

    you look fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey everyone, thanks for playing along. I'm putting together another game that's coming soon. This time there will be a prize to win!!!

    I'll let everyone know when.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!