The Pleasures of the Spa...


Do you have any special requests today? That's what he asked. Who?, You are asking? My masseur, Denzel.

Last Thursday afternoon I had another visit to the spa. I say another because I went the spa on the Saturday before and my experience left much to be desired. I visited a different location so I didn't know what to expect, but I hoped for the best. Let's just say, not again.




Now where was I, oh last Thursday. He was great, wasn't my regular, but I enjoyed every bit of it. His hands were firm, not to rough. He applied the right amount of oil, and it smelled good too. It was a citrus scent. He took care of all of my aches and pains. Just how I like it. But the real fun happened inside the steam room. Hmm, what kind of fun could I have in a hot steam room, all by myself, completely undressed, with a towel by my side? You think about it. hahahahahah.....a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!

You can read more spa pleasures here!

Liked what you've read? Subscribe To Me!

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:44 PM

    I'm sure it was playing scrabble. It's nothing like a good game of scrabble to pass the time. It really helps you to meditate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. grapevine, I know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:59 AM

    It sounds so sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yemi, that was only the half.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lisa you have a spa buddy here! My favorite way to relax and indulge in a little "me time" is to go to a spa and get pampered for a while. Nothing beats a full-body massage and a facial. I feel more relaxed just thinking about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rose, If I could go every every week I would...lol.
    Hopefully when I come over again, you'll share one of your spa pleasures. You're always teaching me something new! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!