It's All About Business!


Thanks to everyone who stopped by and checked out David' blog. I hope you also took some time to visit our business website.

We are so excited about our new venture and hope all the best for it's success. One of the things that David has always been wanting to do is work from home so that he could be closer to his family. I remember when we first got married, after the honeymoon was over and it was time for him to go to work, I would miss him something terrible. We would talk all day on the phone (wait a minute, we still do that now..lol) so that we could feel like we were in the same room. We would talk about our "job duties", what our children were up to, our future, hopes and dreams. Everything, you name it, we talked about it, and still do.

One things for sure, we've never given up on the idea and continue to pursue ways on achieving this goal.

Is there something that you've always wanted to do and have never given up that pursuit?


Liked what you've read? Subscribe To Me!

Comments

  1. Pursue your dream, thats what I always say. GL and remember to READ best way to learn stuff. Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a beautiful thing! People never understood that my husband and I actually enjoyed being with each other...a lot! It baffles me that some don't get truly enjoying the one who makes your heart leap.

    I'm enjoying your blog. I homeschool my daughter as well and it seems we have some things in common!

    I've always wanted to be a writer and I have never swayed from that ambition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I have always wanted to write a novel. It doesn't have to be on the NYTimes best seller list, but I want to have a book with my name stamped on the cover. With three little ones at home and a myriad of social activities, it has been difficult, but I make sure I schedule the time for it!
    Always go for your dreams, that's what I say and it's never too late.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!