Transformers The Movie - Optimus Prime vs. Bonecrusher



I remember as a little girl I used to love playing transformers with my younger brother. My favorite character was Optimus Prime. He was the leader of the good guys, the Autobots. They all looked up to him and respected him very much. I know, I know I'm talking about a fictional character here but he was real to me. (smile)
Every Saturday morning we would curl up in front of the t.v eagerly awaiting the next episode.

Now that I'm all grown up (still playful at heart) I can go see the movie and after seeing this movie trailer I'm all game!

Are you a transformer fan?

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:34 PM

    I was in my teens when they came out I really didn't watch them but I want to see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not a big fan but my husband was and still is! We are going to try to see it and I thought of surprising my husband with a toy! It looks like a big hit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?