Introducing Thursday's Thought of The Day Meme!!



Welcome to Thursday's Thought of The Day!!!

I started Thursday's Thought of The Day because Thursday's are a usually a difficult day for me to blog. It's my husband's day off so we are usually out and about running errands and spending time with each other.

If you'd like to participate jump right in. Your entry doesn't have to be original just thought provoking. And that's it!

So join in, have some fun and don't forget to grab a button!!!


Comments

  1. Lisa,
    While looking over your blog, I saw your "Thursday's thought of the Day" meme and I'd like to join. I don't have a meme for Thursday and I'm big on inspiration and quotes!
    I'll see you there next week!
    Suzy
    p.s. again, thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzy~ This is great!! I'm glad that you have chosen this meme to give back to your readers. I'm looking forward to seeing what 'thoughts' move you!

    Happy TT!! (Thursday's Thought)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,

    Sure, I'll join. I would like to use a saying that I used in a "thought for the day" post I did some time ago.

    To the world you may be just somebody..
    but to somebody you may just be the world.

    I used to do volunteer work with a HIV organization and they had this printed out for newly diagnosed individuals.

    It was an important thought for them to see at a time when their emotions were all over the map; but an important thought for all of us as well. Everyone wants to feel like they matter, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?