The Road Ahead!


The end of another day. Whew.....!
I have come to accept that it's impossible (right now) for me to finish everything that I set out to accomplish in one day. It takes a whole lot of patience and strength to raise five healthy kids. Healthy kids is the key word!
My children mean so much to me. They are why I am who I am today. Who knows where I'd be today if I weren't their Mother. Seriously.
You know, there are days that I am not so grateful for this life. I'm almost embarrassed to say that. But, it is what it is. On those days I lose in every way. I don't feel good about much, and it's very hard to see what's good.
Thankfully those days happen much less often now. I am happy that I can say that.
A few weeks ago D. & I sat down to watch 'The Secret'. And as a result from that day on my life has changed from what I knew it to be. The road ahead of me is a new one. It's unfamiliar, but good.
Take a look and see how your life can be changed!

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Hi Lisa, just in case I don't get back by before Sunday, I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 AM

    It's pretty impressive isn't it? The Secret is really catching on although it's nothing new under the sun I'm happy to see that the concepts talked about are receiving a lot of attention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!