My "Day" has begun!..

What a beautiful Saturday morning it is. This is the day before Mother's Day and the celebration has already started for me.

My children brought me breakfast in bed. What a treat!
Nish makes a killer egg sandwich that's so good. They also brought me a cup of coffee. Yes, I said coffee. Thanks to D. I'm hooked, but it's certainly not something I do everyday. I'm breastfeeding so we don't want little J. to get hooked too..lol!

I found this on Mrs.J's spot and had to share it. I absolutely loved the Jackson Five. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. so lovely!

    hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    love, love Jackson 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Breakfast in bed???? Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:49 PM

    That was a nice way to be remembered. Ah yes I remember having to avoid certain foods when my daughter was nursing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?