The Glamorous Bra Strap


Why didn't I think of this! I had to face the music after having my beautiful children. I had to accept that my "girls" needed all the help they can get. Gravity has definitely taken over. ha! I also know that I'm not alone in this. We Women know that there are times when we see a beautiful top or dress that's designed with a spaghetti strap, off the shoulder or even that halter top/dress we stop and think to ourselves there is no way I'm going to pull that off. Well have no fear the Glamorous Bra Strap is here.

Mrs Tran-Boyd, founder of Glamorous Bra Straps said “Its simple, but it makes women feel sexy and glamorous".

She started making the items at home selling them at school fairs. When interest grew, she took the plunge and invested money to approach a wholesaler in China.

I have to give it a try because there are some outfits that I have had my eyes on. And it will give me some more options to take pictures in for when D. is ready for another shoot!

Comments

  1. I like this bra. wonder how much it costs though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:55 AM

    I'm definitely having a Why didn't I think of that moment.
    I'm going to make a few for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?