What I spent the day doing...

Listening to MIMS..This Is Why I'm Hot..

I just left my Mother's house. I had a blast!! My baby brother was there with his wife and kids. Now, I say baby brother but that's an understatement considering the fact that I now look up to him. It's funny how things turn out. When we were younger I was the one who looked down at him. I pretty much ran things..lol. Things obviously changed as we got older. His voice got deeper, when we 'played' fight his hits started hurting more and more. My Mom always said "wait and see, when he gets older I'll be sorry"...lol! And guess Moms was right. But through the years his touch has become more loving. Much appreciated! His wife is soooo beautiful. Not just outside but in as well. She dances and she's good at what she does (so I hear). I've never seen her dance but I know the time will come. My brother sings and acts. He's so talented. You can catch him in "act" right here. When you get there click on the link that says Reality:TV then click on video 2. He's the one with the braids holding the camera.
Their kids are a compilation of the both of them. Just Beautiful!! They (like me & D.) also home school their children. I'm so proud of him for choosing to do one of the toughest things we as parents can do for our children.

We also visited with my older brother and his family. He's pretty cool, smart and funny. They have 4 girls who are just stunning. I think he's already got his shotgun loaded and ready...lol.

It means a lot to me to spend time with them because just a few years ago I didn't have a relationship with them. It was tough because I missed them so much but it had to be. Now it seems like we are making up for lost time.
I'm planning on sharing the story later but for now I'm just savoring these moments.

I'm looking forward to this new beginning, it's one that's been long overdue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!