We had to take Joshua to the emergency room yesterday morning. Yikes!! He woke up at midnight for a feeding after I fed him he would not settle back into a deep sleep. When he did fall asleep it would only be for 5 min. or so then he would jump out of sleep flailing his arms and legs and crying. This carried on for hours. It was unusual behavior for him so I watched him closely. I came downstairs and got up on the internet to see what I could "google". I found out that one of the side effects to his medicine is stomach pains. I told D. and we decided to go.

They said that his ears may have been the reason he was in pain. Not due to an ear infection but as a result of him being so congested. His airway is also congested so they gave us some meds. to help clear that up. My baby, he is just 3 months. It's breaking my heart. The only thing I want now is for him to get better. None of my other kids were ever sick being this young.

We skipped dance this whole week again. The kids are taking it pretty hard but they understand that the most important thing is that they get better. They also understand that because Joshua is so little it has effected him the worse and even if they are better they still can't go until he is. It's tough because they like going so much.

D. and I decided not to take the kids to their Monday and Wednesday night classes just Thursday mornings. We were fine with that until David woke up this morning with a temp. of 101.7. Now what? He's already on Anti-biotics. I have to have my friend come check them out again. Would could it be this time. He has a cough so I'm wondering if it's along the same line as what Joshua has. Don't know.

We haven't been able to cook lately and eating out is becoming rather harsh on the pocket so my Mom and Dad came over yesterday with dinner. She picked up this cooking gig where she cooks for a couple friend 3 times out of the week and get's paid well. She's doing a great job with it and I'm proud of her.

We had stu chicken, rice and spinich (which we, including the children love). She also cooked some chicken soup because I mentioned my throat being sore. And they added lots of other goodies in the bag. My Dad just called and said he'll be preparing one of my favorite dishes, Codfish. Yum, yum! He's going to bring it by early next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!