Pretty Much All Over The Place

We found out that David was sick with a viral infection. That's why it didn't matter what we gave him for it, it just kept coming back. Now that he's over it D. has it. His temp was 102.2 this morning. He'll be leaving work early to get some rest. Yes, he went in. He's already taken time off when the kids were sick so he at least wanted to show up.

Part of me can't wait for the party to come and be over with. It's taken a tole on me with everyone being sick and trying to plan everything at the same time. On the other hand I can't wait to hang out and have a good time. When I threw this party 2 years ago it was crazy!!! We laughed, played games, and learned a whole lot. I'm all for letting down your hair and uncovering yourself in the presence of other women who you know wants to do the same. Sometimes you just have to be the first one to do it. Good point Lisa!

Buy Balloons - Why? Because my distributor just came back from her trip to T&T (which by the way she went for Carnival...off the chain) and she won't have enough time to order the balloons that the company makes. Ok I won't sweat it. You know it may seem like I'm blowing off steam these days, well because I am. I have a lot on my mind and not enough rest. I feel like I'm being pulled in many directions.........i really need a break! I'm trying to type all of this as Victoria is using my right arm as a pillow. Ha ha Ha!! Sometimes it's best just to laugh.

I found this website: www.pinkmagazine.com looks interesting. I think I'm going to get a free copy and see what it's like. I'll tell you about it later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!