What a way to start a Monday morning.

As I was washing Victoria's face (removing the evidence of a terrible cold), Gabrielle runs into
my room barely opening her eyes saying Mommy, Mommy I don't feel good. The baby starts crying so I call David (who's not big enough to hold him yet) to help me calm Joshua down, who's getting more and more irritated with David just standing there watching him. Probably thinking I do this so that you all can pick me up so what are you waiting for?

Tanisha was downstairs cooking breakfast so she didn't hear the chaos going on upstairs. David looks at me with these helpless eyes and says I don't think I'm helping him Mommy he looks like he's getting mad at me.

Meanwhile, the water was still running in the bathroom so you know Victoria could not avoid the temptation to stick her hands in and at the same time get both of her sleeves soaking wet.

Gabrielle starts moaning because the girl was running a fever of 102.4. At this moment my head starts spinning. Oh let's not forget my throat and right ear have been aching me for the past 2 days.

That's it the camels back has broken. I have done all that I can on my own to get my kids well. I need help.
It's a good thing my mother-in-laws best friend just so happens to be a Doctor. So she comes over today and says that it's strep!!!

The kids dance teacher said that 2 other families have it. We have been sick for a straight 3 weeks. At first it was just a mild cold. Tanisha got it then slowly everyone else (excluding me) got it. Then it went away. Next it was pink eye. Gabrielle got it then Victoria. It was hell having to keep the 2 of them in their bedroom behind a child's gate for 2 days. It wore us out. Now it's strep!!! Have Mercy!!!

We have never been sick like this before and we think it has to do with them being home schooled. They just started going to this performing arts school in January. They absolutely love it!!! They go 3 times per week, but that seems to be the problem and the Dr. agrees. She suggested not allowing them to go for the rest of this season and start again in spring. The kids would be devastated, but I don't want them to be sick like this and then potentially effect the baby.

What do we do??????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?