There's So Much That I Want To Do.....And So Little Time!


Here are a few.....I want to blog more. Hopefully connecting my blog to my email account is going to help, we'll see. I want to finish this book I've been reading forever....God Is Not A Christian, by Carlton Pearson. Excellent read. I want to get into this book I bought... Divine Stories of the Yahweh Sisterhood, I heard it was good. I would love to be pampered again at the spa. My favorite place is Spa Sydell. I need a facial, pedicure, manicure, and massage in the worst way. I'm smiling just thinking about it. I can only imagine how I'd feel if I was really there. I want to, no, need to call my guest for a party I'm having in March. Everytime I sit down to do it....mommy duty calls. I had one of these "Girls Night Out" parties a couple of years ago. Loved it!. We had so much fun!! I wrote about it in my blog. Don't know how far back, but it's there. I want to go to the gym. Don't get me wrong the 36 lbs that I lost after having the baby doing nothing I'm very greatful for. Amazing!!!! The 15 or more so pounds is going to be up to me. I want to get to 130-135. I'll pick up later......duty calls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?