Me

This is my day off!!!!

Ummm, what's it going to look like. That's just it, nothing but ME! Whatever I want. Right now I'm rocking to ne-yo. Making my kids laugh at mommy. They Love it when I get into these silly moods. Relaxed and laid back.
David just asked me if he can play the play station and when I said yes, his eyes nearly popped outta his head. For real mommy, for real?

I'm blogging. Maybe this thing is going to work out after all, connecting my blog to my email account. cool.

I have all of my reads sitting in front of me. I'm going to read all of them. Not necessarily finish, but I will touch them all. I'm going to play on the laptop and visit the list of sites I've got written down. One being pzijeans.com I need to find the store in Atlanta. Can't wait to try on these jeans. They are made with the "real" woman in mind. Curves in all the right places.

What about Ms. J. Hudson? I say ROCK IT baby. She's hot, now. So why not. She's innocent and it's beautiful. You know there fwill be haters. They are everywhere and always got an opinion. Last night a friend of mine said she will never buy anything by Jennifer, she will only support Ms. B. I say it's refreshing to see a new face all over place. There's enough room for Beyonce to share. Don't you think? That's me.

Yeah...for Sen. Barack & Michelle. Ok truth be told I'm just beginning to get to know them and just because he's black like me don't mean that I'll automatically vote for him. There's research to be done. Then after that, I'll vote. I must say that I was impressed with his announcement to run for President. He appeared genuine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?