Short Note....

What's up blogging world? I haven't been on in a while. This one will be short and sweet. We are in the process of finalizing things with the move. Yes, still in the process. I've been sick, sick, sick. You'd think that being pregnant with #5 I'd be used to it by now, NOT. D. is in the process of starting his own blog, can't wait for that. And, last but not least I think I'm going to take the step to becoming "natural". Yes, no more perms. YIKES!!
That's it for now. Hope it won't take me so long to come back.

Comments

  1. Natural is cool, fun and easy - Good luck. Also try a little lemon with kosher salt sprinkle. It is a miracle cure for nausea

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checkin' on you mama. let us know how you're feelin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok lady, give us an update now! I keep checking in and not seeing anything new!
    I want to know how you are doing? How's the family? How did the move go? Write and give with the news!!! I hope you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I keep checking back...hope everything's okay with all of you...post to the blog when you get a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's taken me a long time to come back. I'm at my mother-in-laws on her computer, we don't have internet access right now. Hopefully we'll be getting it soon. Darla & everyone else, thanks for checking in on me. As soon as we get access I'll be back.
    Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, you all take care and I look forward to hearing from you again! Darla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

An Award? For Me?!

Is Too Much Sex Bad For Your Health?