Two More Weeks And Counting....


This weekend I took some time for myself to go to the library to be still and write my heart out, in my personal journal. There is nothing like it. I still have the need to write with my pen. I like having an online journal, but there's nothing like the pen. I had a wonderful time to myself as usual.
It was peaceful and I got alot accomplished. There is so much going on right now, the important thing is for us not to miss the lessons being taught at this time. I know they're precious. I'm encouraged by it.

We have decided to take a two week break from school. I love the flexibility with homeschooling. This week we will do lots of reading and visiting the library to get new books. Maybe some spelling, and working on their leapfrogs. Next week, it will be "free" learning week. Mainly them learning about what they want to learn about. I wish I got to experience this when I was younger, it's amazing what your kids will teach you during this time. They get to pick a favorite subject or animal, or country, whatever it may be, and learn all about it. They like going outside in the back and exploring.

We got alot of free boxes this weekend. Thanks to craigslist. Another good place to list things you'd like to sell or give away.

I've added pictures to my blog. If you scroll all the way down to the bottom of my page you can click on the link that says "See pictures of us". I now have flickr! Working on putting it in my side bar. That'll come soon.

Comments

  1. Breathe deep and know that it will all work out. He always works it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thank you Jasai for your encouragement! You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!