Organizing Is No Small Tasks But Great When You Have Freecycle!

Organizing is underway. We have to get this place organized first before we can move. It's amazing how much stuff a family could collect over time.

Today is Freecycle day. I love it. Freecycle is a yahoo group that you can post the things you don't want anymore. That way your "trash can be another man's treasure". You know the sayin'. To find a Freecycle group in your local area go to Freecycle.org.

I think it's a great way to clean out your house and have someone pick it up right there. You don't have to lug it to a dumpster. I just put it out front on my bench with their name on it and they'll pick it up. I don't even have to be here when they come.
I've met some really nice ladies as well!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:37 PM

    I have been reading your posts and you have an extraordinary family. I am always so encouraged when I see strong, loving, black families online (we are out there, just not blogging).

    You are a warrior for the home schooling thing! I would love to do that at some point.

    Keep sharing your story.

    Best,

    Jasai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasai, Thank you. I'm just over here doing my thing and hoping that it will bless. I really like what you have going on and have been meaning to post. I will. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I LOVE Freecycle! Craigslist.com is a great place to sell some stuff before your move, too! Good luck in your move! It is good that you always think positive, keep the faith! ~Darla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darla, I do craigs list too. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!