At Peace



Things went well at the visit. I'm going back today to have an ultrasound done. They will be checking to see if they can get a more accurate size and due date. I'm a little nervous because I've been having some lite cramping and spoting, although I know that's normal in the beginning, it could also mean other things as well. I've been there too. My prayer is that His will be done.

Don't start worrying girl. That's what I've been telling myself lately. Still don't know where we are going to be moving to. We are narrowing it down though. I know we'll know by the end of this week, have to. It's truly amazing how calm I really am.
In any momment I could be pulling my hair out but what good would that do. My children don't need that, they need me to be whole. It's funny because last year I was telling D. that 2006 is going to be our best year yet and you know what? I still believe that. Our situation can turn in a momment. I know it can.

I'm up early, couldn't sleep. Everyone is still sleeping and the house is quiet, peaceful. Just me by myself enjoying myself. I'm grateful for these quiet times. I'm listening to Isreal Houghton - from his albumn Isreal and the New Breed. Beautiful albumn.

Before they wake up I'm going to get off the computer and go sit on my bench outside. It's a little chilly and drizzling, but I need it.

Comments

  1. wow! congratulations! what an adventure life is, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darla, Yes it's an adventure indeed! Never know what it's going to throw you, you just gotta be ready to catch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments because I love hearing from you. Engage with me.

Popular posts from this blog

I was born to be a Diva, Were You? Giveaway!!!

An Award? For Me?!